Take a look at any typical newspaper in the Muslim world.
Every day you will see offensive cartoon caricatures of Jews.
- Jews with fangs dripping blood
- Jews as shadowy figures hoarding money or gold
- Jews controlling the world
The Nazis used these anti-Semitic images as a license to kill. For decades they have appeared nearly every day in state-influenced media outlets from Egypt to Iran with one clear goal: to incite hatred against Jews.
While Arab and Muslim leaders attack offensive cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed in the free European press, their followers engage in horrific acts of violence - riots, assaults, embassies burned to the ground.
These same leaders have consistently refused to criticize or put a stop to the deeply offensive and dangerous
anti-Semitic depictions in their own media outlets.
Speak out against this despicable
ADL has launched an advertising campaign calling on Arab and Muslim leaders to:
- End the hypocrisy — condemn religious, racial and ethnic stereotyping of any kind
- Speak out and stop the vicious anti-Semitism in the Arab media
- Join us to fight demonization and prejudice wherever they appear
Join Us - Sign Our Pledge of Support
Let the world know, we are outraged and will fight against this hypocrisy!